Digging Deeper into "Individuals and Climate Change"
If you want to seriously explore the question of "individuals and climate change," extensive resources are available to you in the Climate Web. In fact the Climatographers have already digested the referenced literature for you, and given the importance of the topic have built a separate External Brain specific to this topic that can be downloaded to your phone, tablet, or computer. The first layer of that Brain is replicated here in the Climate Web for easy exploration and evaluation.
To the extent you want to dig into the details of the literature and other resources in the Climate Web, a few particularly relevant spots are pointed to just below.
- I:IndividualsandClimateChange (Deep Dive)
- S - Personal Decisionmaking
- S - Personal Footprint Reduction
- S - Individual Action and Global Targets
- N - Personal Decisionmaking
- T - Personal Decisionmaking
- V - Personal Decisionmaking
There are many other Entrypoints that you may be interested in. Some of them are shown here for easy access.
- Entry1: Which Global Temperature Scenario?
- Entry1: The Six Climate Change Americas
- Entry1: Global vs. Local Temperatures
- Climate Narratives?
- Entry1: Cognitive Bias and Willful Blindess?
- Carbon Footprints
- Entry1: Climate Chess